Welcome to the Dragon Quest NeoWiki!
Welcome to the Dragon Quest NeoWiki! This wiki is open for all Neoseeker members to contribute to.
Be sure to read through our editing guidelines before you start contributing to the wiki.
And don't forget to check out our HOT! Pages section, for exciting information on all of the upcoming Dragon Quest games!
Alternate URL: You can now reach this wiki using the dragonquestwiki.com domain!
 Help out by contributing to the wiki!
- Check out our Short Pages and help flesh them out with more info!
- Help start pages from the Wanted Pages list, which lists a bunch of pages linked within the Wiki that have not been created yet.
- Check out the Long Pages section for some examples of in-depth pages.
- Help organize pages, and upload plenty of images!
- Start creating Guide and Walkthrough like pages!
And always be sure to Write original content in your own words -- do NOT copy and paste from other sources (but it is ok to source from other locations as long as you write using your own words, just like a research paper or Wikipedia article. References are fine.)
If you have any questions about the way the wiki functions, be sure to visit the NeoWiki Best Practices and Help Forum!
 What we're looking for in terms of content
We need ORIGINAL content that covers:
- Super in-depth information about the games, characters, locales, missions, weapons, bloopers, tricks, and tips.
- Detailed maps, images, and other media.
- Thorough and well-documented walkthroughs covering entire missions or goals -- use plenty of images!
NOTE that characters should be covered IN-DEPTH. Don't just try to shoot for a simple summary of who that character is. We want to create a comprehensive biography for each character. Even minor characters have stories and are involved in various aspects of the game. Bring up their history, their involvement, what portions of the game you will see them in, who voices their character, their design, concept art, in-game shots, cut-scene shots, and anything else you can think of that is interesting about them!
 Wiki pages
 DragonQuest Wiki statistics
As of April 18 2014, this NeoWiki currently has 163 articles and 102 images. Help us make this NeoWiki even better by looking at our Wanted pages!
Dragon Quest @ GameGrep
- A Blue Slime PC Controller Draws Near! Command? (Aug 17, 2013)
- Dragon Quest Monsters 2 (Aug 15, 2013)
- We Remember The 5 Best Playstation 2 Games Of All Time (Jan 07, 2013)
- Square Enix (Aug 09, 2012)
- Get Dragon Quest IX for $9.99 in Best Buy (Aug 07, 2012)
- Square Enix Announce 10 Years Of Slime Slaying Goodness (Aug 05, 2012)
- Top Ten Handheld Games Ever (Apr 28, 2012)
- Dragon Quest X Releasing a Little Early (Apr 26, 2012)
- Lots of New Dragon Quest X Beta Screens (Apr 25, 2012)
- The 3 Best Games for Each Handheld (Apr 23, 2012)
You can submit your own Dragon Quest news to GameGrep using your Neoseeker account and it will be automatically picked up by the Wiki and shown above (as well as being listed on Neoseeker)!
- Template:NavMenu (tekmosis, 18:56, 7 December 2012)
- MediaWiki:Common.css (tekmosis, 17:12, 7 December 2012)
- Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies (Hmszelda, 06:22, 6 September 2012)
- Main Page (Hmszelda, 14:48, 5 September 2012)
- Dragon Warrior III (188.8.131.52, 19:20, 19 June 2012)
- Hammibal (184.108.40.206, 05:42, 23 February 2012)
- Pavo (220.127.116.11, 13:40, 24 January 2012)
- Celestria (18.104.22.168, 11:00, 24 January 2012)
- Barbarus (22.214.171.124, 10:54, 24 January 2012)
- Egg On (126.96.36.199, 10:50, 24 January 2012)
Unlike other Dragon Quest games, Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies allows players to create the main protagonist. The story begins high above the world, in an angelic paradise known as the Kingdom of Angels. The Hero is one of the angels who inhabit the kingdom. As an angel, the Hero's goal is... Read more
Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Reverie is the third Dragon Quest remake scheduled to be released on the Nintendo DS. Realms of Reverie will feature everything that the... Read more